Psai Psai

Why?

The time limit is ridiculous. This game would be perfect without it.

Paintball - The Game Paintball - The Game

Cool

After hitting "100!" I realized I had been playing WAY too much. Thanks for the game, it was fun.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Yay!

Took me a while, but I beat it and got my cookie! The back of my head now hurts, though, I think I became epileptic.

Radarix Radarix

Good Job

This will be one of NG's top puzzle games for sure. (woot, number 7!)

Bullriding Explosive!! Bullriding Explosive!!

Where's my #2?

I sat here wasting my time on this wonderful game for what seemed like 30 minutes, and came out with a lovely score of 276 seconds. I entered my name and submitted it to the highscores list, but my name didn't show up. Whatever, I'll always think of myself as second place, no matter what the scoreboard says....

This was a great game, I had a lot of fun. I just wish the arrows were closer together.

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

Awesome

That was a really fun waste of time! My top 10 favorites were 43, 47, 66, 72, 73, 76, 79, 81, 94, and 97...

Jack Glover Jack Glover

Very good, but short.

Maybe make a longer sequel.

If you really can't figure it out, I pity you, but here's a walkthrough:

Start by clicking on the third armrest from the front. Once in that seat, open the compartment and get the key. Now, open the door, and talk to the man on the left. Say you're interested in buying some weapons. After he comments, say never mind that. Ask to go somewhere more private, and you will go to a cabin, where I believe you kill him, though it's not blatantly obvious.

Fuzi0n responds:

You flash a torch twice in his eyes and he runs home crying to his mommy.

Vagrancy (lvl 1) Vagrancy (lvl 1)

A quick Crimson Room.

Good nonetheless.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Very nice

$5.73, not bad. Good job by the way.

Star Ball Star Ball

I prefer to play wih the sound off...

But besides that, it was great! I always loved break out style games, and this one took the cake. And what ultimately gave you a five was the fact that I beat every level with a 4 x acid ball. Those things were beast.

And if you were wondering, I finished the game with two lives and a score of 59,290.